I have cut marks from a blade on my hand. Please tell me what I should do to erase the marks (Photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Cut Mark Combination Treatment--lasers + microneedling/prp

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This is tough to answer without pictures. Scars can be improved with a combination of lasers and microneedling/prp. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.