I have cleft and can you expect a perfect nose if I get a surgery done? (Photo)

I have cleft and following is how my nose looks after 2 nd surgery an year back. Can I go for next surgery and what are the chances of me getting a perfect nose?

Nose Surgery

Hi rek0503,

Not enough information was given about your past 2 surgeries but based from your photos, there is still a room for improvement for your nose, such as the length of the nose, the flaring of the alars, the asymmetry of the alar rim, and the floor on the nose.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cleft nose

Cleft rhinoplasty is a complex surgery and can require multiple surgeries.  I would recommend you wait at least 1 year before undergoing another surgery.  I would caution you against hoping for "perfect" as this can set unrealistic expectations.  I recommend you meet with a plastic surgeon that has experience with cleft rhinoplasty for best results. 

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD