I had a accident in childhood of 8 to 10 years i forgot i had injuries in head and my hair doesn't grow. (photo)

I am 22 years old and i am a male had a accident in childhood.Can i get hair back ?? Where my injuries occur?? What medicine should i put please help me sir

If you had an injury to your scalp and there has been no hair growth, there are no medications that will regrow that hair.

If you had an injury to your scalp and there has been no hair growth, there are no medications that will regrow that hair.  Other options may be a hair transplant surgery or SMP.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scars- options

The options for scalp scars of this size include hair transplantation as well as scalp micropigmentation (SMP). Excision by a plastic surgeon would also be important to discuss with your specialist.

Follicular Micro Pigmentation

Hello.At our practice we have successfully used Follicular Micro Pigmentation to cover the bald spots left from scaring and surgeries. The procedure consists on adding a natural pigment in the bald spots. Our experts use magnifying glasses while going through the procedure in order to properly replicate the natural look of your hair. This procedure is to be done by an expert in order to properly cover the area in need and look natural. The recovery time is very quick and  you can see some of our great results in my profile if you wish.Best of lucks and do not hesitate to ask  more questions as they might arise.

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scar in scalp

This can be treated in two ways (1) scalp micropigmentation which is a non-surgical treatment and works very well for scars, or hair transplantation which is a surgical procedure. See web references below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scarring alopecia

you have scaring alopecia. It can be helped with hair transplant. To make sure it looks natural and blends in with the surrounding hair, It is best to see an experienced hair restoration surgeon because the angles and directions are very important. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Traumatic scalp scar

The small area could be surgically removed.  Alternatively you could have transplanted into it.  Both would be quite effective.  Micropigmentation would also be a viable non-surgical option.

Gregory Pistone, MD
Cherry Hill Dermatologist