I am a 22 year old female, having hair loss & brittle nails due to which they keep on breaking?

i have dandruff issue during the winters. my mensuration cycle is a regular & i have no issues with it. what could be the possible reason except dandruff? is dandruff a big enough of a reason?

Hair loss in women

This is not due to dandruff. Women with hair that breaks and nails that do the same should see a dermatologist for an assessment

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss and brittle nails

There are dozens of reasons for hair loss and dandruff is not usually one of them.You need a comprehensive assessment by a dermatologist. I often say that hair and nails are like cousins - the factors helping hair growth often help nail growth as well. Similarly, the factors that lead to nail breakage can often also lead to hair loss.You need a full review of your medical history along with a close up examination of your nails and hair. Blood tests in your case are mandatory as well.