I'm having puffy nipples and man boobs. My name is John and age is 20. Any suggestions?

Im havin lot of negative thoughts regarding man boobs im totally frustrated when anyone talks to me they see my chest shape im totally exhausted

Puffy Nipple Concern at Age 20

The male breast is composed of glandular tissue and fatty tissue. An excess in either type of tissue can cause the chest to take on the look of gynecomastia. Gynecomastia can affect #men of all different body types. There are different types of #gynecomastia. Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia.

"Puffy Nipple Areola Complex" is among the most common forms of gynecomastia. This gland and/or adipose tissue accumulation can be located under the areola or can be slightly extended outside the areola, causing the areola to appear dome shaped.This form of #Gynecomastia can be found in all age groups but is more common in young adults.

As each case is different, it is vital that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in male breast surgery. The surgeon should determine if you are a suitable candidate for male breast reduction by liposuction or glandular excision. It is also crucial to have a plastic surgeon who is well-versed in the gynecomastia condition can determine if there is firm breast tissue beneath the areola that is causing the nipples to project (which is often the case), and if so, how much of this glandular tissue can be removed to create a flat appearance.

Also, men who suffer from large #areolas may notice that after breast surgery, the skin of the chest muscles will tighten, causing the areolas to tighten and diminish in size. This is a result of the removal of glandular and/or adipose tissue.

Candidate for Gynecomastia removal

From your pictures, you seem to be a good candidate for gynecomastia removal surgery. Who is a candidate for Male Breast Reduction?
Healthy male patients with excess breast tissue or unwanted breast development who have no underlying breast disease.Men who desire improved physical and aesthetic appearance should have realistic expectations based on their condition and the procedure performed.
Intended ResultPermanent reduction of unwanted volume and improvement in the contour and appearance of the male chest.
Procedure descriptionThere are varying degrees of gynecomastia ranging from puffy nipple to severe breast enlargement and/or breast sag. The severity of the gynecomastia will determine which treatment option is necessary. In most cases, men suffer from standard gynecomastia, which can be surgically treated as an in-office procedure under local anesthesia. For more severe cases, it may be recommended that you have your procedure under general anesthesia at an outpatient surgery center. Your consultation will determine which option is best suited for treating your gynecomastia.
You should consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and decide on course of treatment if necessary.
I have attached a link to help you choose the best one for you!

#gynecomastiaremoval
#findingthebestplasticsurgeon

Your chest

Hi John.  Sorry to hear about your concerns.  You should seek out a board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation.

Tim Neavin, MD

I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you have regarding your chest wall.  Correction of gynecomastia or breast reduction surgery may be indicated.
My best suggestion: when the time is right, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with.
Then, communicate your goals, concerns, and questions. Learn about the pros/cons/risks/complications associated with surgery. Going through this process, you will be able to make an informed decision whether or not to proceed.
You may find the attached link, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Gynecomastia Treatment

Hi John,

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear your frustration, especially because gynecomastia can be treated by an experienced plastic surgeon. I recommend you seek out some plastic surgeons who specialize in gynecomastia surgery in order to see if you are a good candidate for surgery. At 20, you have your whole life ahead of you and should not let your chest continue to affect how you feel about yourself.

Sincerely,
Dr. Dadvand

Babak Dadvand, MD

Gynecomastia

What would be considered abnormal to one person might be perfectly normal for someone else. A picture would be invaluable with a question like this. 

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and Gland Excision for male chest correction

Dear John, please watsapp your chest photos to my personal number +91 96000 58899. You may possibly require a combination of liposuction and gland excision. If you are in India, I would infact want to examine you and guide you in this regard. It can be easily and permanently corrected. Infact, it is the only procedure that can be performed from as less as 13 years of age. The psychological havoc it can cause is as such. 

Puffy nipples

Gynecomastia comes in many different types and severities. If you have gynecomastia there is definitely treatment available. Go get a consult from someone who does a lot of this type of surgery. Good luck.