My right hand was burn severely after that I had gone for 2 times plastic surgery. How can I get the scars to disappear?

At the age of 14 I had got 19k volt electric shock to my right hand but I had done surgery but it seem there is no use for surgery it doesn't gave a good result. So what to do now to get the rid of scars

PDL, Fractional lasers, and Plato's Scar Serum for burn scars

At this stage, I would use a combination of fractional lasers, Plato's Scar Serum, and PDL to help smooth out and improve your burn scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles