Number of hairs required? (Photo)

Im 26 years old on finasteride 4 months ago and discontinued bcoz i didnt see any growth of frontal hairline or anterior head.. So wanna transplant some hairs in frontal hairline and temples and anterior head.. I want to lower hairline a bit. Is it good or not.. Suggest me i have some pics for u.. Thanks in advance

Best bet

From your photographs it is hard to tell if you are a candidate or not. A number of factors go into the process. You should schedule a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon who can discuss the importance of nonsurgical options as well as surgical options, and provide a formal evaluation on if you are a candidate for hair restoration.

Chicago Physician

Photos cannot assess if you would be a candidate for surgery. You need an exam to assess if you may have further hair loss

Photos cannot assess if you would be a candidate for surgery.  You need an exam to assess if you may have further hair loss.  For example, what happens if you have a hair transplant in the front and the hairs behind fall out?

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

How many grafts

Every person is different depending on whether you have fine or coarse hair. So without knowing, I would suspect that you can achieve those goals with between 800-1100 grafts, less if your hair is coarse. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Number of hairs required?

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.