Hair loss treatment side effects of erectile dsyfunction?

Hi i am a 24 yr old male using minoxidil 10% solution on my scalp for my thinning hair and bald spots. I have been using it for about a month and lately i have noticed i do not get erections as i used to. Also Morning erections are also few and far. Whenever i do get an erection it is a weak one at best. I am not on Finasteride or any such drugs. Also I have never suffered from Erection problems before? Should i get off the minoxidil?

Greetings

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Organic Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called “donor site” to bald or balding part of the body known as the “recipient site”. Grafts containing hair follicles that are obtained from genetically resistant to balding area transplanted to the bald scalp by latest minimally invasive technique. 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

ED from minoxidil?

The FDA approved dose of minoxidil is 5 % (not 10 %).

Studies have not shown that men using FDA approved doses of minoxidil have a higher chance of sexual side effects.

Overall about 10-15 % of men age 24 have erectile dysfunction. Please note that these are men in the general population not men taking minoxidil. There are many causes of erectile dysfunction. Blood pressure medications are one cause and certainly your use of non approved doses has the potential to affect your blood pressure. See your physician if you are worried.