About hair loss at college age.

I am a student recently I got selected for special section in our cllg for the entry of premedical section.Frm then im suffering great hair loss.under stress conditions there will be lots of hair fall I have lost one fourth of my will come back again . And what diet I have to follow daily hair will my hair come bsck again hair fall I lost one fourth of my hair

If you have hair loss and would like a treatment options, see a doctor for a proper examination. There is no special diet or a

If you have hair loss and would like a treatment options, see a doctor for a proper examination.  There is no special diet or a generic cure for hair loss.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Does stress and diet cause #hairloss ?

Stress and diet do cause hair loss. These causes could be temporary. However the most common cause of hair loss is genetic. To get the proper treament, you need to see hair loss specialist and establish the cause for your hair loss.

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Stress and hair loss

The best drug to treat genetic hair loss brought on or accelerated by the stress you have described, is finpecia which is easily obtained in India

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon