My hair follicles are less in number and I don't know if it is male pattern baldness? (Photo)

So I'd already posted a similar question before and was told that my condition is a balding pattern that is not clear now. My hair has always been bad and I've always had this look that makes people assume I'm balding. But I don't think I've lost much hair.... just that my hair has constantly been less. My father is not bald and has good hair and my brother also has a full head of hair. Please help me figure out what the problem is and try and give me a solution.

Hair follicles are less in number

Solution is easy and answer is obvious : you have  AGA and need to have a hair restoration surgery .

I advise you to have a FUE operation of 2000 grafts,   that would cover all  area in one session of operation. 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair loss

Hair loss is male pattern genetic balding even if your father did not have it as you probably got it from another family member on your mothers or fathers side

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon