Hair fall problem and soft hairs want it to be hard so that i could make hair styles

Actually my hairs are so soft and silky.. i don't know maybe because of that or genetic problem causing my hair fall.. Doctor said me to use mintop forte 5%. Will it help me ? M getting a little hair fall not so much. And will it make my hair hard? So that i could make hair styles

GreetingsThank you for your question, I advise that you consult the doctor that recommended mintop fort 5% for more information, however for your hair loss problem you can treat it with Organic Hair transplant. Stem cells are one of the most popular topics in the science area and it is a well-known fact that the life was built on the shoulders of these cells. Stem cells are used in treatment of many diseases today. Aesthetic plastic surgery is another area that stem cells are used for their advantages. Stem cells are obtained from the own adipose tissue of the patient. It can be stated that stem cells transferred to another place in the body yields rejuvenating, refreshing and repairing effects on the tissue. “Organic Hair Transplantation” method uses the advantages of the stem cells at the maximum level.If we consider the recipient area as an empty field and the grafts as a seed; the relationship between a good quality recipient area and the grafts can be seen obviously since the seeds can grow better on a healthy field. Therefore the field, meaning the recipient area, is need to be refreshed prior to the transplantation process. Loss of hair is an independent predictor of the poor quality of the scalp. The stem cells help to rejuvenate the recipient area in order to obtain a better quality scalp.

Hair styling

This is a problem you need to discuss with a hair stylist not a doctor as this site is mainly for getting medical advice

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

I suggest you get a formal consultation to determine what is best for your given situation.  Best, Dr. Emer.