Are my grafts falling out after fut? (photos)

Had my hair transplant and after 14 days , I rubbed my transplanted area in circular motion without wetting them ...are my grafts falling out ?

There may be grafts falling or just scabs falling. If you are concerned it is best to follow up with your doctor for an exam.

There may be grafts falling or just scabs falling.  If you are concerned it is best to follow up with your doctor for an exam.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Grafts falling out

Grafts contain the hair follicles that are
Your post operative care is terrible as the crusts remain caked onto your head. Be sure not to pick these off as you now have to wait until they fall off with twice daily shampooing and leaving the shampoo on your head for 5-10 minutes and gently massaging the crusts until they fall off in the next few weeks. Your doctors should have told you how to wash your hair immediately after the surgery so you would have looked like the picture in the web reference

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon