Number of grafts for dense packing? (photos)

Im 27 now on finast since 8 months.planing for HT

If you would like a consultation for hair loss, it requires more than a partial photo. Just to say you may need 1000 or 2000

If you would like a consultation for hair loss, it requires more than a partial photo.  Just to say you may need 1000 or 2000 grafts may be misleading if you continue to lose more hair and your expectations are not met.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

You will benefit from FUE / FUT

Hi. From the photos, it looks like you will benefit from 2000 - 2500 grafts for good density. I will appreciate if you can share side and back scalp views for assesing the density. 

What is a good density for hair transplant

It all depends on the distribution of grafts by the doctor. At our clinic , For your frontal hair line and mid scalp area, 1500 grafts would be the minimum and 2000 grafts would give good density. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dense packing

The photo you supplied is really not good to give you a good estimate, but I guess that you would require about 2000 grafts (give or take 300 in this rough estimate). 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon