Am I good candidate for rhinoplasty? (Photo)

Can my nose be made sharper if not at least smaller and overall better suited to my face? If so, how? Also the skin on my nose is thick. I've been studying different options and am considering flying to the States to get it done. Thanks in advance

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Rhinoplasty Goals

The changes you describe can be achieved with rhinoplasty.  One thing to keep in mind though is that there is a limitation to the amount of tip refinement you can achieve (how small/narrow) because of the thickness of your skin.  If you want the best idea of what is possible for your nose, do your due diligence, find an experienced surgeon, and have him/her evaluate you in person and discuss your options. Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision. 

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Rhinoplasty

Understand that a close of view, limited to the nasal tip, does not give us much infomation. The tip is distorted by the close up view and we cannot see the nose in relation to the face. We should know if your are male or female.In general if  you are male, then the nose is too small and short. The radix is low and the tip shows  broad, malpositioned alar cartilages..If you are female then the profile is adequate and just the tip need alteration. Tip grafting is key to getting a more projecting, refined nose.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon