Is this fat or just swelling near the nipple area? 3 months post gynocomastia and liposuction. (photos)

Its been almost 3 months since my operation and my left pec of my chest still has a relatively large swelling or is it this just fat which the surgeon didnt go a job at

See your surgeon

You should make an appointment with your plastic surgeon for an in person examination as the symptoms you are describing could indicate a number of things. More pictures would be helpful, but having your doctor examine you and prescribe further treatment is probably necessary.

Good luck!

Swelling?

Thank you for your question and photo.  Although swelling can persist beyond three months, you should seek the advice of your operating surgeon.  If it is determined that you have fat still on your chest, you may need another procedure to have it removed.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Asymmetry and Swelling Can Occur

A collection of fluid under the skin occurs occasionally during the postoperative period. Aspiration of the fluid with a needle is frequently helpful. Secondary surgery is rarely necessary. Postoperative scarring within the breast tissue may cause areas of hardness. Occasionally, areas of hardness, when discovered later may cause worries about cancer. Mammography or even biopsy is occasionally indicated.As it has been three months since your surgery the best person to evaluate this would be your plastic surgeon, in order to ensure that the healing process is going along smoothly. Best of luck.