When my eye will become normal?

I met an accident 9 months ago.there were 7 fractures in jaw and tear drop. After operation and plastic surgery, lower eyelid become numb and eye become big than other. It looks very ugly.When it will become normal?

Post traumatic eyelid retraction

From your description, it sounds as though you had facial bone repairs. With trauma and surgical repairs of this nature, the lower lid is often pulled downward by scar tissue. Secondary repairs are very helpful to improve the appearance of the eye, but may not necessarily restore the facial structures to normal. An Oculoplastic surgeon is your best option - or someone who has much experience with facial reconstructive surgery. Best wishes.

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Unfortunately this very much sound like a situation what will require additional corrective surgery.

If your circumstances affords you the opportunity to see Western trained specialists, I recommend to get assessed by a facial plastic surgeon or an oculoplastic surgeon.  It is best to avoid general surgeons for these types of issues.  Best of luck.