Am I eligible for hair transplant? (Photo)

I have been suffering from hair loss for 5 years. I have tried minoxidil and other hair products. But it does nt work.

If you keep your hair buzzed short you may not be a good candidate for a hair transplant surgery because you may

If you keep your hair buzzed short you may not be a good candidate for a hair transplant surgery because you may not get the fullness you desire.  

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eligible for hair transplant

Yes you may get a HT to have denser hair...Although you may not have a "normal density" hair after transplant surgery , I talented surgeon may harvest 3000-3500 grafts from donor site and you would have a satisfying result. İmportant point is how do you use your hair? Short as in pic or longer ? I advice you to use it longer ..

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Am I a candidate for a hair transplant

This is an almost impossible question to answer by looking at a couple of photos, How old are you?  What is your donor density. Have you tried finpecia?

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Am I eligible for a hair transplant?

Hello, Bipin –You might be, depending on your family history, your age, the extent and rate of progression of your hair loss, and your expectations. I suggest you meet in person with at least one or two experienced, full-time hair transplant surgeons in India who can properly evaluate you and tell you what your options are (and probably get you started on Finpecia).Thanks for your question – I hope this was helpful.Dr. Ballon 

Jonathan Ballon, MD
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon