Effectiveness of adipose-derived stem cells for hair? (photos)

I'm a 26 year old female with pcos. I'm suffering from hair loss in the frontal area. I wanted to know about the effectiveness of adipose-derived stem cells for hair. Is it effective in hair loss and hair regrowth? Is PRP more better?

Adipose derived stem cells vs PRP; ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, adipose derived  stem cells are effective  in male pattern and female pattern hair loss. The fat cells are used to develop a culture medium which is then injected into the scalp  This is very similar to PRP as both contain growth factors. The results of studies are too early to determine which is more useful. Furthermore, in England and Japan, a different type of stem-cell preparation exist. In this model, individual hairs are removed and the stem cells are dissected and regrown. These stem cells can be injected into the scalp and regrow into new hair follicles. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon