What is the difference between clear path aligners and clear bite aligners?

Ive been using adult braces 5yrs back removed it due to discomfort I developed gap in my front teeth which kind of clear alliners will suite me do I need a retainer forever after treatment.

I've never heard of either

I have never heard of either of these. Invisalign has done the most research and development and has by far the most experience in being used to treat 5 million cases.

Ask the dentist or orthodontist who you're thinking about treating you what these are and what their experience level is before you have any work started. Also ask them to show you several before and after pictures of cases they've done  using  the products you're talking about. That way you can get all of your essential questions answered.

I would also recommend getting a second opinion from a dentist or orthodontist who utilizes Invisalign clear aligners before you make a final decision.

Once teeth removed orthodontically you should always wear a retainer to keep them where they were placed.

Douglas Jopling,  DDS
Dallas,  Texas area