Cuts on my arms; how to make them normal again? (Photo)

I still doesn't try it because I not satisfie other treatments. I shall clean it only right direction so I confused,help me!!

Scar Removal

Thank you for your question in regards to scar removal. Specific lasers can help minimize the redness in scars, while resurfacing and/or microneedling can help improve the appearance. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Fractional lasers and RF for cutting scars

Fractional lasers and RF can help improve the scars on the forearms. I would use Melarase AM and PM creams to help with pigmentation scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Scar on Body-- Fraxel, Medical Tattooing, Vascular Laser/Pulsed Dye/Yellow Laser

You can try lasers but I often find that medical tattooing is the best option. Please see an expert for treatment. Best, Dr. Emer.