How to cure lip which is swollen from 2 years by a ball? (Photo)

Sir my upper lip is hitted by a ball and middle area is swelled from 2 years it does not look nice can u help me to cure it without any non surgical method?

Doctor Answers 1


No, you may need surgery to reduce your lip. I would suggest meeting with a plastic surgeon or facial surgeon and discussing all your concerns.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.