Can I do CoolSculpting on my calves and what are the negative side effects? Will it reduce my calves?

Thank you for your question. There is not an applicator for the calf area. If you are concerned about this area I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns and find an option that fits you best. Regards,

CoolSculpting and Calves

At this time, there has not been an applicator designed to treat fat removal in the calf area. I would recommend contacting a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to see what other options there may be. Best of Luck.

Randolph Capone, MD, FACS
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cool Sculpt to the Calves

There is no applicator approved for this area and i would be leary of any practice that says they will! Hope that helps. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting and Calves

Coolsculpting has not yet designed an applicator to treat the calves.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green