Can you suggest a treatment to fix my chest? (Photo)

 Im doing gym my chest is like a breast reply me Im sending my photos

Doctor Answers 3

Consulting with a Board Certified Surgeon May Better Determine

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades.
About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement.
There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal candidate. Weight, and more specifically body mass index (BMI), need to be considered when deciding.
Consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon is highly suggested in order to determine if you are a surgery candidate and what treatments are best for you.

Can You Suggest A Treatment To Fix My Chest?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Apparently, you have a combination of true and pseudo gynecomastia.  Of course, one cannot be absolutely sure without an in person exam.  However, I believe this is a reasonable assumption.

If you were my patient, I would make a small incision just lateral to your breasts on either side.  From there, I would liposuction aggressively to remove most of the fat and some of your breast gland.  Then I would make a perioareolar incision and remove approximately 90% of your protruding chest, leaving just a very small amount of gland tissue under your nipple areola complex to prevent inverted nipples. 

This combined technique, in my experience, is 98% effective, and in the rare occurrence of residual fat, I would do a second liposuction which would correct the other 2%. 

Can you suggest a treatment to fix my chest?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for the question and pictures. Accurate diagnosis would necessitate physical examination. It is important to differentiate gynecomastia ( excess breast tissue) from lipomastia ( otherwise known as pseudo-gynecomastia or excess adipose tissue of chest wall). Treatment will differ depending on diagnosis. My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.