What might have caused my uneven eyes? (Photo)

I have been experiencing this since 1 year,when i got a styes on both eyes. The stye is still present on the left eye on the upper eyelid. This asymmetry though not much , is clearly visible in the photographs. Is it related to the styes in any way? I dont want to undergo and surgical procedures. Can u suggest some exercises for minimising this? All help is appreciated . Thank you very much .

What might have caused my uneven eyes?

Thank you for your question.Based on the pictures that you have provided it appears that you have some ptosis on the left side. It would be best if you have your eyes examined by an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Oculoplasty Surgeon. All The Best !

India Plastic Surgeon