Blurriness in left eye after Lasik.

I had lasik 2 weeks ago.i also have slightly blurry vision in left. even my right eye Has perfect vision after3-4 days of surgery.i haven't drive in night since lasik but I can see very clearly. Thanks to right eye. But I am still worry about blurriness in left eye. Will it go with passage of time? I can read alphabets on doctors screen and last few words also but with slightly halos. How is this going to be clear?

Blurriness in left eye after Lasik.

Healing for LASIK can take up to 6 months and depending on inflammation or dryness you may experience blurriness in your vision and other symptoms. I recommend following-up with your surgeon to regularly to monitor the recovery of your left eye.

City Of Industry Ophthalmologist