Big dent in nose tip? (Photo)

There is a dent in my nose tip . It is still growing . It started looking 5 year ago . Then i had cold and i started dragging air through my nose strongly and countinously . After that this happened . It make my look very aukward and unpleasing . Is rhinoplasty can be used to cure it. I am in depression due to it. Pls help me.

Dent in nose

Could you please send better photos showing the entire nose on your face in order to assess properly - have you ever has a nose piercing ?These can cause low grade inflammation in the alar cartilage and lead to collapse