Little beard and moustache. Any suggestions?

hello,sir i'm 24 years old and i have little mustache and beard on my face.then is there any medicine to increase moustache and beared in whole face..so that i look young as my age..plz suggest me sir..

Beard hair is a genetic trait. There is no medication to grow a beard. Some try topical minoxidil but you would need to use it

Beard hair is a genetic trait.  There is no medication to grow a beard.  Some try topical minoxidil but you should talk to your doctor before considering this.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Minimal beard

Many young men want to accelerate their beard growth and ask about it. It takes age (genetic triggers which occur in family lines) so if you want to find out when your beard will grow out, you need to find out when your father or grandfather started to grow their beard. Hormones should have kicked in nicely by the time a man reaches 18 but he must wait out his genetics as hormone alone are not responsible for the onset of beard grown. Beard transplants can be done when the young man is a bit older (over 25) if the beard has not grown in yet

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon