Use of anti dandruff shampoo 7 days after hair transplant?

Hi sir i washed my hair with anti dandruff shampoo after 7 days of hair transplnt i am worried is it harmfull to use ant dandruff shampoo.plz guide me

If you want to use a specific shampoo or you have a dandruff condition, the best person to ask is your doctor.

If you want to use a specific shampoo or you have a dandruff condition, the best person to ask is your doctor.  Each doctor may have different recommendations so your doctor (who you trusted to have surgery) should be able to guide you in the right direction.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

7 Days

This is usually a safe time so you should be ok.  However, it is not a bad idea to check directly with your doctor. 

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist

Shampoos post op

At 7 days it is unlikely that the shampoo would cause harm. However, I advise my patients to wait 2 weeks.

Anti dandruf shampoo

At 7 days, of there is no crusting, you can use any shamp;oo you wish as the grafts should be sealed in the recipient area

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon