After minor surgery of my upper eyelid, swelling is present and one point occurrence in my upper eyelid.

before 10 days my left upper eyelid was swollen reason i don't know. i decided going and meet theeye specialist. the eye specialist suggest me for minor surgery and said that after 5-6 days its would be normal. after 7 days some swollen is going down but a some point is occurrence in my upper eyelid.

Swelling after eyelid surgery

Greetings

Thank you for your question, this would be normal as you just had your operation. It is best to follow up with your surgeon and to have control if it gets worse.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after eyelid surgery

Swelling after eyelid surgery
please send photos

Swelling, discoloration, and some bruising are to be expected. It is not unusual to have some difficulty seeing during the first day or two after surgery because of the swelling and eye lubricants/ointment used during and after surgery.