After gynocomastia surgery I had numbness in hands and legs while sleeping an sitting after a month.

I'm worried about my health consult my doctor an took MRI an hole body checkup also . all the doctor I consult say it because of nerve pinch in lower back , not to worry it will be alright by taking rest . But now past 3 to 4 months still fell the numbness while sleeping an sitting . An I dint did my pre procedure before surgery correctly it could be the reason or after the surgery I wore the compresment garment so tight for 3 days not removing it 24\7 . Or it may be due to nerve pinch

Numbness in Hands and Legs

It is not common to experience the #numbness you mention in connection to #Gynecomastia Surgery. However, it is best to consult with a neurologist to further investigate the origin of the issue of concern.

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your symptoms and issues following gynecomastia surgery.  Unfortunately it will be impossible to diagnose the cause of the numbness without a thorough history and physical exam so I can only recommend that you work with your primary care doctor and a neurologist for a diagnosis.