What should I do and will that abnormal thing fade away? (photo)

i had a septorhinoplasty before 10 days but my nostrils are uneven or i dont know something is still wrong about it you can see in the pic i just want to know if it will fade away or not i cant ask my surgeon as he can ans wrong thing on his favour please let me know

Swelling after septoplasty

It is very early to make any judgments due to the swelling.  The pictures shows some swelling, but nothing beyond the norm.  Best to visit your surgeon for your routine postoperative followups.  

Best of luck, Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice. The response to the question does not constitute a doctor patient relationship or formal advice.