I'm 5 months and 10 days post hair transplant. Is this a good result? (Photo)

hi thanks for all answer its rumi 5 months and 10 days post just I want to no all is fine with me did I get good result in next few months or I should go for next 1500 grafts after 1 year to get density

Hair transplant results

Hi Rumi.  Thank you for the photo but it is far too early to tell what success you will have following the hair transplant since hair will continue to start growing for up to a year or more.  I would not consider another hair transplant for at least 1 year following the procedure.  So hang in there.  Chances are you will get a lot more growth in next 6 months.

NeoGraft

Thank you for your question. Please remain patient to ensure that we are evaluating your results in the 6-12 months post-op range when the procedure has taken effect. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned about results it is best to check with your docto

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned about results it is best to check with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

5 months after hair transplant

The results look good for 5 months and you can probably expect more growth and certainly more length. Just be patient

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon