3000 grafts FUE before after (Photo)

i am in my 6th month this is how I transformed I just want to no is next 6 months I gain more

It generally takes 6 to 12 months to see results after a hair transplant surgery. It is best to follow up with your doctor for

It generally takes 6 to 12 months to see results after a hair transplant surgery. It is best to follow up with your doctor for results.  It seems your results look great thus far.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

NeoGraft

Thank you for your question. You will probably gain more hair based on the on-target results of your NeoGraft Hair Restoration. I suggest that you consult with the board certified facial plastic surgeon who performed your procedure for more insight.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

6 month post op

you probably will gain a little more density in the next 3 months or so as your follicles cycle in.  Looking good!

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

3000 grafts FUE

it looks pretty good but ıf you want more hair, should have more transplant there ..Think about second session of HT 

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

3000 grafts 6 months ago

Looks good. You still might more density as more hairs go into anagen and that may keep up for another 3 months or so

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon