27 years, never been pregnant. 34 D cup. Please suggest a certified board surgeon in India. (photo)

Can the shape be corrected only by lift without implants? Can my cup size remain 34 D or it will reduce?? For how long the results of breast lift last??

Breast lifting surgery concerns...

Thank you for the question and picture. Based on your photograph, I think that you are a good candidate for breast lifting surgery; the use of breast implant is certainly not necessary. Select your plastic surgeon carefully; make sure that he/she is a board certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate lots of experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Communicate your goals carefully as well; be careful about communicating your goals in terms of cup sizes, which can vary from one bra manufacturer to another.

It is hard to predict how long a breast lift will "last"; much will depend on variables such as weight gain/loss, skin elasticity changes, pregnancies, genetics… You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Breast Lift

Thank you for your photo. It is a pleasure to answer your question. In my experience you would be a good candidate for Breast Lift. Breast lift also known as mastopexy is a surgical procedure that raises the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. Breast Lift could be done with or without implants. You will not have the same cup size after a breast lift, it would reduce after the surgery. If you want your breast to look perkier, have an upper pole fullness and volume then you would have to get Implants. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Carlos Recio, MD
Cali Plastic Surgeon

27 years, never been pregnant. 34 D cup. Please suggest a certified board surgeon in India.

You will benefit from a Breast Lift (Mastopexy). Implants are not essential. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon