Almost 24 years old, hairline has been receding for 5 years but hairfall stopped now. Can I do my hair transplant. (photos)

I'm 24 years male with male pattern baldness ..i had receading lines .. but hairfalll is stopped ..and how many grafts i need .

If you are considering a hair transplant surgery, you need to see a doctor for an examination first.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Receding hairline

The decision to have a hair transplant is between you and the doctor you choose. find a good one and one that is honest and just does not want to take your money

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss stopped

Thanks for posting.It is unlikely that your early hair loss "stopped" spontaneously.  Are you taking finesteride or equivalent and/or minoxidil or equivalent?  you are a candidate for transplant when you have truly 'stabilized."  You would likely need at least 2000 grafts as initial treatment.  please see attached web reference.  Good luck!