I have concerns: 1) I have 3 kids are 7 years old, 6y and 5 month old baby ? Any suggestions for Lipo?

If TT surgery will pain much or recovery long time , I will think to choose liposuction low. please help me ! Thank you everyone ! I have been here so long . Always no sure how can I choose .... But definitely I need liposuction lower body because I look my self every day unhappy ( pear shape)

TT vs Smartlipo

This is a common scenario that patients have to choose between. Oftentimes a tummy tuck is really what would provide the most complete improvement in shape and results. However, it involves much more recovery than liposuction alone. Especially in your case with a baby to care for, there is a lifting restriction with TT that is not a problem with liposuction. It would really require a consultation to give you the best advice, but perhaps you could start with liposuction now, and consider TT later down the road? Best wishes.

Leawood Plastic Surgeon

You may be a good candidate for a liposuction/tummy tuck combination.

Hello, and thanks for sharing your question. Without photos, it’s somewhat difficult to determine precisely which treatment method(s) may be best for you, but from your description, it sounds like you may benefit from a combination liposuction and tummy tuck procedure. If the thigh area and lower abdomen are your primary problem areas, liposuction can help to provide smoother, leaner contours by removing small pockets of excess fat in these areas. A tummy tuck can remove and tighten excess skin and muscle tissue. Because you’ve had three children, you’re likely a great candidate for a tummy tuck, as liposuction alone cannot address loose or excess skin and muscle. I would suggest consulting a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area to help you get a better idea of which procedure(s) would work best for your unique needs. Good luck!

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring / Tummy tuck / Mommy Makeover

To
get the results you want, you may need HI DEF 4D VASER liposuction body sculpting and
a tummy tuck, even though there is more downtime. Just lipo may not
give you the dramatic results and contouring you want, as you may
have excess skin. Please see an expert to explore your options. Best,
Dr. Emer

Liposuction after three children

To best decide if you can benefit from liposuction you will need a physical examination with a board certified plastic surgeon.As a general rule after three children we can expect that your abdominal muscle can result weakened and separated in the middle and that your skin has lost some elasticity (especially evident if you have stretch marks).Liposuction will not help with the muscle (TT yes), and can cause loose skin if you skin tone is not good.Abdominoplasty and liposuction can be combined to give a very nice result.Regards,Mr Netri

Giorgio Netri, MBBS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

This or That?

Hi Hate2016I understand your situation.Unfortunately, you can't choose surgery based on avoidance of the "bad things".  Surgery decision must be based on physical exam, as well as other factors.  I suggest you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to see if you would even be a candidate for lipo, and then go from there.
All the best.
Sek

Liposuction or tummy tuck after 3 babies

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • If you have liposuction and need a tummy tuck - you are wasting your money and will get a poor result.
  • After 3 children, you probably need a  tummy tuck.
  • The 'pear' shape is the result of stretched muscle - liposuction will not improve it.
  • You need someone to help you for 2-3 full weeks looking after your baby if you have a tummy tuck.
  • If that is not possible now, then save your money and wait until your child is a bit older.
  • A tummy tuck does not have to hurt the way it used to because of a new medicine called Exparel - 
  • it adds $300 or so to your cost but truly makes the recovery tolerable.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Lipo any suggestions

Thank you for your question. It is hard to comment without seeing pictures. With 3 kids you may have loose skin. Lipo will be better if you have good quality skin and no to minimal stretch marks. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

Thank you for sharing your question and congratulations on the recent delivery.  Without photographs or understanding what are your chief goals it is difficult to offer definite advice on the best treatment options.  Yes a tummy tuck does entail some discomfort and recovery time but it is the best treatment in cases of muscle laxity or separation and loose, excess skin.  Liposuction alone will only remove the fat from underneath your skin.  That said I would wait at least 6 months after delivery or stopping breast feeding before entertaining any surgery as this will allow your skin tissues to retract from the hormones of pregnancy and nursing.  Hope this helps.

Body Contouring After Pregnancy

The decision between a tummy tuck and simple liposuction can be a difficult one, and can yield very different results.  You probably need an in-person consultation with a local/regional plastic surgeon to discuss your options to achieve the results you desire.

Dr. Dan Krochmal
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon