I'm Sohan, 31. I'm suffering from hair fall for 4 yrs. Suggest me a hair treatment. Should I do PRP or another option? (Photo)

PRP, FUE, meds and/or other options

Depending on the diagnosis, likely androgenic alopecia or male patterned hair loss you would do best with a hair transplant procedure -- either FUE or FUT plus oral medication finasteride.  PRP has been available for years, the experts are divided on the issue of whether it works.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

What to do for your hair loss.

Thanks for your question and for posting questions.  You should see a doctor for a detailed examination.Though I would love to tell you that PRP alone would be magical, I highly doubt this will be case based on the photos. If you had to pick the single best option, you should consider a hair transplant at this point.  If you are considering multiple treatments, you could also consider rogaine, propecia and/or PRP.Best of luck with your hair restoration.

Benjamin C. Paul, MD

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate your hair loss and consider the best treatment options. Non invasive options include PRP/progesterone or transplantation for improvement. Best, Dr. Emer

4 years of hair loss? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, you need to visit a hair expert. They will do a good magnified examination and history.  Hair loss is treated based upon the diagnosis. Should you have a Androgen dependent hair loss (male pattern hair loss), the FDA approved treatments are minoxidil, finasteride and low level laser. PRP (not approved) has been helpful with androgenic alopecia  in decreasing hair loss, increasing hair diameter and  regrowth if the follicles have been dormant for less than three years. Furhermore, you should be assessed as a possible candidate for hair transplantation. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon