Ok so last Saturday I had a rhinoplasty done everything went perfect. Yesterday I got my tape cast off my nose looked perfect, it was completely straight butthe tip was still swollen. I staid up pretty late last night and my mom noticed that on the upper bridge of my nose in between my eyes it was a little red but I went to bed like nothing At 7 I woke up and noticed it sank It looks like an indentation is taking place I'm freaking out because I used to have a hooky kind of nose I am 14 yr girl
Indentation Taking Place in Upper Bridge 7days Post Op?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 1
Rhinoplasty healing time
- Please do not worry, it is way, way too early to know the final results
- It will swell, come down, swell again in different places over the couple of weeks
- In about a month you will have some idea of what the bridge will look like
- In 6 months, you will have the final result
- Talk to your surgeon if you have any concerns
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.