Surgery to Repair Head Indent Due to Sharp Corner Knock?

I have an indent or scar from a knock from a sharp corner on my forehead and wondered if theres anything that can be done about it surgery wise? And whats the risks if so. Thank you John M.

Doctor Answers 2

Scalp scar

Sure........ some form of scar revision either with filler or surgery can certainly improve the problem if not completely remove it

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 11 reviews

Surgery to repair head indent due to sharp corner knock

Sure, either fat transfer or scar or dent revision are the options for you. Seek boarded surgeon in your area. Good luck from MIAMI Dr. B

Darryl J. Blinski, MD
Miami Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 174 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.