I had an initial Breast Augmentation 2 months ago and am not satisfied with the size. If I opt to have another surgery to exchange the implants for a larger size, what is the best optimal time to wait? Is it better to wait until fully healed?
I would hate to be fully healed and then start all over again. However, I want to do what is best recommended as I want a good overall result. My plastic surgeon thinks my implants are perfect and has given me little information on a redo.