How to Increase my Breast Along with Reducing my Belly Fat?

Increase Breast Size and Reduce Belly Fat-Mommy Makeover

Breast Augmentation with Implants and Laser Liposuction with or without a Tummy Tuck or Mii Tummy Tuck is what you are looking for. This is often called a Mommy Makeover.

These two procedures can be done together, often by two Plastic Surgeons operating together.

Be sure to consult a Plastic Surgeon Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surfgery.

Improvements....

Pregnancy can have a significant impact upon a women’s body.  It’s not unusual for women to have loss of breast volume and significant abdominal wall changes. Under these circumstances patients frequently request surgical correction of these problems.

In your case, it’s virtually impossible to make specific recommendations without a physical examination or pictures.  In the vast majority of patients the best way to increase breast size is with breast implants.  In some cases breast lift surgery will be necessary as well. 

Correction of your abdominal deformity is entirely dependent upon your physical examination.  This may require abdominoplasty, mini-abdominoplasty or abdominal wall liposuction.

If you’re considering this type of surgery it’s important to consult a board certified plastic surgeon.  This surgeon should be able to formulate a treatment plan that addresses your anatomic findings and achieves your aesthetic goals.

Mommy makeover after pregnancy - Los Angeles

A mommy makeover can help address the breasts and abdominal areas after pregnancy. Options include liposuction, breast enhancement, and tummy tuck. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover

Mommy makeover is usually a combination surgery of breasts and abdomen such as a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck, This can be done safely as long as your are medically healthy and the surgery is performed by an experienced plastic surgeon at an accredited surgery center/hospital.  Postoperative complication can be minimized by following your plastic surgeon's postoperative instructions and ambulating soon after the surgery.  Good luck with your surgery and recovery.

Mommy Makeover

Not sure exactly what you are asking. But I am assuming you are inquiring about a mommy makeover?  Most surgeons refer to a "mommy makeover" as a series of cosmetic surgery procedures intended to restore a woman’s figure after pregnancy. I perform these procedures as part of a “mommy makeover” for patients who want an improved figure after having children. Pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding can take a serious toll on a woman’s body, and many moms find that no amount of diet and exercise can restore their pre-baby figures.

Procedures commonly performed during mommy makeovers include:
Abominoplasty (tummy tuck)Breast Augmentation +/- Lift, or Breast Lift only without implants, liposuction

These procedures can be performed in one stage or multiple stages depending on the patient's goals, health status and other screening criteria. After pregnancy, breasts can lose their youthful position and shape, the tummy can become stretched and lose its tone, and extra fat may get deposited in areas that are not so flattering. The plastic surgery procedures above are intended to correct those conditions and help restore your pre-pregnancy figure.

Please see a board certified PS to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Recycling belly fat to the breasts

If you are thinking about liposuction or tummy tuck for the abdomen AND augmenting your breast size, you may ask about a fat transfer procedure.  There is increasing popularity in these procedures because of modern techniques, improved fat survival, and a chance to avoid foreign body implants.  Does it make sense to use the weight loss resistant fat to supplement the areas that tend to lose fat first?  Talk to a surgeon who is offering these procedures with a negative pressure device for the perioperative period.

Increasing breast size and decreasing abdominal fat.

You can increase your breast size by doing a breast augmentation. You can decrease abdominal fat by liposuction. Both are simple and straight operations.

Increase Breast Size and Elliminate Belly Fat

You sound like an excellent candidate for a Breast Augmentation, and either Liposuction or a Tummy Tuck.  Schedule an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your concerns and expectations.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Breast augmentation coupled with liposuction or a tummy tuck with liposuction may yield the best result for you.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction, tummy tuck, and breast augmentation procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Fat transfer to the breast

Without having much information the quick response to solve both issues would be to liposuction the tummy and transfer the fat to the breast. This would require a formal consultation and may not be ideal for you. If this is not an option the combination of an abdominal procedure such as tummy tuck and breast augmentation may be necessary. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon to evaluate you and help with this decision. I hope this was helpful

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon