Incision-less Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation by Gyneshape?

I heard of Incisionless vaginal rejuvenation via laser that shrinks the vaginal walls without using the scaple. I'm really interested in it but I have not seen much reviews from people who have actually done it, do you think it would work? The laser is called gyneshape and was created by dr zipper who I believe is a gynecologist.

Laser Vaginal Rujuvination

Laser Vaginal Rejuvination has been around in one form or another for over ten years.  Although "shrinking" of the vaginal walls may be beneficial, the vast majority of patients seeking/needing tightening of the vaginal vault require an actual incision to get to the supportive/structural muscles of the vagina to then tighten them with sutures.  I always recommend seeking consultation with a board certified surgeon whom is knowledgeable and able to perform both procedures so that you get an unbiased opinion.  Best of luck...RAS 

Laser Vaginal Tightening

Gyneshape, introduced several years ago, was the first laser technology marketed in the US for vaginal tightening. Dr Zipper is a friend and very skilled colleague. Since then, large international laser companies with equally large marketing budgets have introduced their versions of nonsurgical vaginal tightening.

The Mona Lisa Touch, the FemiLift, and the IntimaLase procedures are nonsurgical laser procedures that treat the skin of the vaginal canal. They use the same technology of fractional laser skin peeling used for the face. These procedures are examples of laser vaginal tightening (LVT) - actually laser vaginal skin tightening. They don't cause the vaginal skin to peel and they don't require anesthesia.

As for success and failure, consider the following:

When the vagina loosens after childbirth, it's the muscles that have loosened. The skin stretches too, but the distances between the levator muscles (Kegel muscles) and the muscles of perineum is commonly permanently widened. In addition, the attachments of pelvic floor muscles, the bladder, and the rectum can become damaged. Procedures generally known as vaginoplasty and pelvic floor reconstruction are designed to fix the damage, tighten the muscles, and tighten the skin to create a long lasting and effective solution. LVT, cures none of these things. It's designed to provide a mild superficial and temporary shrink to the vaginal skin only, not the muscles and not to damage to the pelvic floor. It's a trade-off. If you want something that works well and lasts a long time, consider vaginoplasty. If you want something less effective, temporary and cheap, then LVT might be your thing.

If you want lasting results, you need to have an incision in order to suture the muscle and tighten the vaginal wall.  A laser will temporarily tighten the mucosa but it will restretch pretty quickly.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Diva for vaginal rejuvenation

The diVa laser is an erbium laser used for vaginal tightening, improved moisture, and relief of urinary incontinence. It requires 3 treatments, done one month apart, and then touched up once a year thereafter. \

Patients report improved sexual function, less irritation/dryness, and improved leaking (especially after childbirth). What I love about this laser is that it does not require an in and out motion during the treatment like the others (I wouldn't feel comfortable, even as a woman, with the "manipulation" required by the other treatments out there). The treatment takes 3 minutes and is very well tolerated with just numbing cream.

All in all, an awesome thing to do for yourself.

Hope that helps!
Sheila Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Laser vs Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation

#Non-surgical treatments with #Thermiva radiofrequency can reduce the labia for some patients. With the availability of recent technology, there are few nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation options available for our patients. CO2 fractionated lasers include the FemiLift, MonaLisa Touch and IntimaLase. The ThermiVa is radiofrequency energy that can also treat the outer Labia to reduce and tighten this area.
It can increase blood flow, sensitivity, and orgasm. It can increase moisture and decrease urinary incontinence for many women.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma ) can be added to these procedures which may make a difference in the outcome. It can be injected into the vaginal mucosa to increase circulation and vaginal health, O-shot. PRP can also be used for a ā€œGā€ Shot which is injected into the G-spot.
Such non-surgical laser vaginal rejuvenation require approximately 3 sessions. Once or twice yearly follow up treatments are recommended to maintain vaginal health. Also, if PRP is being added there is an additional fee per treatment session.
However, surgery is the most common treatment. It can usually corrected your concern in less than one hour with the use of a local anaesthetic. Often, many women feel more comfortable and relaxed with a quick twilight or general anaesthetic. Each procedure is customized to the physical findings as well as the desired goals of the patient. There is no one right solution for all patients, but there is a solution for every woman. The outcome of a Labiaplasty is a more youthful appearance, ability to wear all types of clothing without discomfort and/or embarrassment, and a more confident sex life.
The best procedure approach will be discussed in greater detail during your one-on-one consultation.

Laser Vaginal Tightening (LVT) Without Surgery

Multiple vaginal lasers have been FDA approved in the United States within the last one to two years. Examples include MonaLisa Touch, Thermiva, among others. These vaginal lasers tighten the the vaginal skin, or mucosa, but don't change the location of the pelvic floor muscles or improve a fallen bladder or rectum. If vaginal looseness is moderate to severe, surgical tightening is best because it permanently tightens the pelvic floor muscles.  If relaxation is mild, or if a patient is considering future vaginal deliveries laser vaginal therapy (LVT) may be the best option for her. The first step is to schedule a consult with a cosmetic gynecologist or plastic surgeon specializing in these procedures. Cheers!

Gyneshape and vaginal tightening

Any vaginoplasty which does not involve tightening of the pelvic muscles will be of short-lived usefulness as the vaginal lining is very stretchy and will quickly revert to its original state. In order for a vaginoplasty to be fully effective one needs to tighten the pelvic musculature in addition to tightening the vaginal mucosa. Modalities like this have been tried for loose skin of the face and neck and have been of very limited effectiveness and value. I suggest that you consult with a board-certified surgeon who has experience in vaginoplasty and vaginal reconstruction. Good luck

Johan E. Brahme, MD