Why Won't Incision After Vaser Lipo Close?

My problem is of 4 incisions 3 have completely healed but one has not closed, is still sore and now has a raised red area surrounding it. I have changed dressing, smothered it in antiseptic cream a couple of times a day and made sure its kept clean.

I am worried it will turn into something worse and am not sure what to do next. I have called the clinic. The nurse said it was common for one not to heal as well as others and to apply cream and change dressings. Its 4 days in and its still red and sore.

Incision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You should make a follow-up appointment with your surgeon to have this properly checked.  Chances are it is ok but only an examination of it can determine that.