where in UK can I find highly specialised surgeon dealing with closed approach spreader grafting for rhinoplasty?

Doctor Answers 3

closed rhinoplasty specialist

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Spreader grafts can be placed through  open or closed techniques, depending upon the physicians experience. Look for and experienced, expert rhinoplasty surgeon near your home town for best results. We  have performed closed techniques for over 23 years including placement of spreader grafts. For many examples of close rhinoplasty results, please see  the link below.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 157 reviews

Nose expert in UK

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would recommend Mr. Antonio Orlando ( consultant at Frenchay Hospital, Bristol) or Mr. Hiroshi Nishikawa (consultant at St. James Hospital, Leeds.  Both are excellent cosmetic surgeons.  I know them both personally and would highly recommend them to you.

Jeffrey Ditesheim, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 61 reviews

Best Rhinoplasty in the United Kingdom…Mr. Julian Rowe

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hi WhoNose,

Your name reminds me that only the nose knows what the nose knows.  See Mr. Julian Rowe for a proper rhinoplasty.  I have seen his excellent work.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 39 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.