In the UK is there a surgeon who would do free surgery on reshaping the top of 1 ear? (photo)

As I cannot afford it and NHS won't fund. The shape on the top (helium rim deformaty) I think it is called. like a dent at the top.I had surgery once but the surgeon on the NHS did the cheap version and he did tell me this. This was due to not having NHS funding available and I stupidly agreed. I am now told that due to using a laser the skin has been fuzed to the cartilage so the usual peel the skin back and cut the cartilage won't be able to be done, or as effective.I am not bothered about scarring I'm that desperate to have it done.

No doctor answers yet