What Can Be Done to Improve my Nose? (photo)

my nose is very wide and broad and my profile is very unattractive.

Rhinoplasty, best choice for you! some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Improving a wide and broad ethnic nose

It is important to have realistic expectations when extremely thick skin is present on the nose.  There are some minor adjustments that can be made, such as narrowing the nasal bones through osteotomies and narrowing the width of the nostrils through alarplasties.  Very thick oily skin will likely blunt any proposed tip work.  Any small humps can be removed by rasping along the bridge line.

African American rhinoplasty.

Your nostrils can be narrowed and your tip refined.  Usually the bones are narrowed as well.  I want you to have a refined black nose, not a Caucasian nose.