Can implants still change at 4 months post op?

I had 425l 475 cc R on sept 27,13. I see progress dropping a little bit.They are not fully round on the bottom yet. are even to where my shoulder and elbow meet. (High) My surgeon today said I will take a yr since I was a small a before Nd he will not do any revision until a year passes. One of my creases are a little higher and that nipple is a little lower too. (Assymmetry preop) should I wait a year or at the 6 month mark consider revision to pull down the implants, n raise the one nipple?

Change in implants

Implants can change throughout you life time. After four months any changes will be gradual unless a major event like pregnancy occurs.

Wait at least 6 months for revision implant surgery if possible

This is especially true when there was pre-existing asymmetry. The changes will happen more slowly, but the best advice is to wait 6-12 months unless the problem is severe.

Richard Baxter, MD

Breast

Although a picture will be very helpful to see, the answer is that you can replace the implants at this point as long as your lab results state that you're in a healthy stage to have another surgical procedure.

Good luck,
Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Yes, your breast will continue to change

Your body is not made of stone and is constantly changing.  Your breasts will continue to change a little over time.  Waiting a year is not a bad plan

Martin Jugenburg, MD