Could wearing the strap for too long cause my breasts to be too low and pushed to the side? (Photo)

At my 1 week follow discovered that I had a collection in my left breast. Had to have surgery to drain it. 5 days later I was still having the same symptoms I had the first time I had the collection. So then I had to have a drain put it. So 3 surgeries total on the left boob. Now 6 weeks after the initial surgery, I am still having to wear the strap. My right breast, is now 6 weeks out from surgery. I noticed this morning that the right looks wayyy too low and I have soo much side boob.

Concerns after breast augmentation surgery…

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced after breast surgery. Your description sounds consistent with a possible breast implant displacement problem but I do not see a significant displacement breast or asymmetry on the photographs.

Best to continue to follow up with your plastic surgeon on a frequent basis; he/she will be in the best position to provide you with good assessment, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance.

Best wishes for  an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon