I've gotten surgery 3 years ago at 24. I got under muscle saline, one 400cc and the other 380cc and now want to go bigger?

I'm 5'6 at around 170 pounds with my body at a pear shape. My upper body smaller than my lower part... And the doctor I talk to was saying now to go with 500-525cc with silicon... Would that size make a difference and be better? Right now I feel with no bra I still have no cleavage and by fall to the side while laying down. I want that purky look. What would you recommend

Breast implant up-sizing can be done but an in-person examination would be the best way to start. Your breast dimensions and skin quality will need to be considered. 
See link below for examples. 

Revisionary breast surgery concerns?

Thank you for the question. You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile.  Based on your description, adjustment of the breast implant capsules (capsulorraphy) may will also be necessary.
Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical. 
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is: 1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D cup” or "upper fullness on top and more projection" or "perky look" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.  3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Want to go bigger?

Without a photograph, it's difficult to give any exact determinations. Generally speaking, it takes about 100 mL larger for it to be visually obvious that the breast is bigger. It sounds to me like you will also need a lateral capsulorraphy or cinching up of the side of the pocket to push the implant towards the middle and improve your cleavage. Good luck with your surgery.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS