Can a doctor tell me if I look to be a good candidate for a BBL and breast reduction? (Photo)

A mother of 5 I'm looking to transform my body. Have been on RS for a couple years now. Finally wanting to find the best doctor to perform my surgery. My breast seemed to get larger after I nursed my children. Way too much neck and back pain because of my size.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. A Brazilian Butt Lift  is a fat transfer to the buttocks and hips, using liposuction to remove fat from the The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost.  and given the most accurate quote.

Good candidate for a BBL?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal. Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree. Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.

Respectfully, Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL and breast reduction

You appear to be a good candidate for a breast reduction and a BBL. You could undergo a  secondary BBL as well since you will need to be conservative for the first one since it also involves a breast reduction.

Breast reduction & BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

It is important to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and review of your medical history to determine whether you are a good candidate for these procedures. I would recommend staging these procedures into two separate surgeries. The first being a breast reduction followed by a BBL. A breast reduction generally takes around 3-4 months to fully heal. I generally stage these procedures simply because you will have to refrain from sitting on your buttocks for at least 2 weeks after a BBL which means you would need to sleep on your stomach, which may not be optimal when just having a breast reduction. This reduces complications and provides for a more comfortable post-operative recovery. I also recommend that my patients have a BMI of 30 or less to have the best and safest results and minimize your risk of running into any complications during surgery or post-operatively. It is important to remember to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle through diet and exercise, even after surgery for best results and to reduce your chance of health related issues. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good candidate?

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided pictures as well. What I see in your pictures is that you are a goos candidate for a Mommy makeover, that is the combination of tummy tuck, liposuction with bbl and your breast...having all those procedures together will depend on your health condition. I recommend to make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon for a personal evaluation and to talk about your goals. :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you stage the procedures.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast reduction and BBL

While they both can be done at the same time, you  might want to stage them.  Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

Breast reduction and BBL

Hello and thank you for the question and the photos. Based on the photos, you are an excellent candidate for a breast reduction and back liposuction. I would not recommend the BBL but rather a reshaping procedure since the side view already shows a large full buttock. There is a limit to how much added fat can be done, and that is based on each individual patients condition. The photo shows that there may be little added room the skin can hold. You can still get an improvement by removing excess fat and reshaping the butt without adding more fat. 

So I would suggest liposuction from the love handles and posterior thigh to help reshape the butt and give it better definition. 

If you are done having children, you would also benefit from a tummy tuck. 

This is a lot of surgery to do at one time, and for a safety concern, you may need to do this in two stages. You should factor 2 weeks off of work for each stage and about a month out of the gym. 

You should have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons before making any final decisions. 

As always, best to be healthy, no smoking, and make sure any health concerns you have are managed by your primary care md. 

Best to you.

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon